Applications are now OPEN for the 2016-2017 Junior Fellowship program. To apply, please complete this application form and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates of all faculties and disciplines are welcome to apply. No previous international development or EWB experience is necessary. Applications close OCTOBER 14th, 2016.
To be considered for a Junior Fellowship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- The candidate must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
(This is due to funding and security concerns with the Canadian government)
- The candidate must be a member of the chapter who will be returning to school
- The candidate must be willing to assume a formal or informal leadership role in the chapter in the following year
- The candidate must be available to volunteer for the entire period of the placement (Approximately May 1 to Aug 31)
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old at the time of their application.
- The candidate must be able to attend the EWB National Conference held the year of departure
APPLICATION FORM: https://goo.gl/forms/sLybzH3OPU2CFREi2.
Best of luck to all applicants!